If you are using Cliniko practice management software, you can sync your appointment calendar with HealthBank. This will allow you to have all your appointments in one calendar and avoid the risk of double bookings. This makes it easier if you are wanting to use multiple tools to practice.
Follow the steps below to sync your Cliniko calendar:
1. Log into your Cliniko account.
2. Click on the Settings tab then click on Users &practitioners under the Our Clinic heading.
3. Under Users & practitioners, click on your name.
4. Scroll down the page and click on Edit their practitioner settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click on Enable external calendar.
6. Click on the Copy the URL now button.
7. Log into your HealthBank profile and click on Settings. Under Settings, click on Calendars.
8. Under Connect your Calendar, click on Connect another calendar button.
9. A Select Provider menu will show on the right side of your screen. Click on Other Calendar.
10. An Other Calendars menu show now. Paste the Cliniko calendar URL link here (1) and click on Add Calendar (2).
11. Under the Calendar URL tick the SYNC box to sync your external calendar.
Once you have synced the Cliniko URL, return back to your HealthBank calendar and you should be able to see your imported appointments.
TROUBLESHOOT: If you cannot see your appointments, try refreshing the page.